Peaceful Earth Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules - Read first!

Go down

Rules - Read first! Empty Rules - Read first!

Post by Arthur Kirkland Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:23 pm

I’ve just got a few rules that I’d like to establish so we can all have a great time roleplaying together.

– Godmodding is a major no-no, and will get you banned after three warnings. The mods will never call you out in front of the whole board or CBOX; all warnings will be sent through private messages.
- Please claim a character, and then go claim an occupation.
– Three warnings and you’re banned. Because I love baseball.
– Please register for your account while applying. It makes future changes much easier to make.
– The minimum age for the board is sixteen, and will always be sixteen, and will not be changed from sixteen.
– Please be in character everywhere, excluding the OoC board.
– The rating of our board is PG-13ish. The ish is put on there to allow for the fact that this is indeed an assassin’s role play, and will include some measure of violence. It’s also there to allow for the mouths of some of the characters. It is not there, however, to allow explicit sexual content. Take that to PMs or IMs.
– The CBOX is PG, allowing for swearing. No sex there, either. No exceptions. Nothing in the CBOX will be considered canon, until it is acted out on the board.
– Please try to be literate. Please! There is a spell check on your Microsoft Word/Works, and you can put it on Mozilla Firefox. Use the spell check.
- To show that you read these, put "vodkascones" in your application somewhere.
– There will be monthly activity checks. Three warnings will be issued.
– You can have up to three characters. No more, not even if you beg.
- You may apply for one new character at fifty posts, and for your final at seventy-five. This assures me that you will not drop characters, and are in the RP for the long run.
– No shota, or implied harm to a child. As defined by my personal squicks, shota will be fourteen and under. The exception is in histories of characters. In all other parts of the board, this is an immediate ban. I will not tolerate it.

This is an AU! The characters are human and therefore are not Italy, Germany and Japan, but are Feliciano, Ludwig, and Kiku!

Please use your characters. Think about all of that hard work you put into your application. Do you want it all to be thrown away?

Tag your threads!
[G] – Gore, violence, lots of blood, killing, etc.
[M] – Mature, triggers for drugs, etc.
[F] – Finished!
[O] – Open, anyone can join!
[charname] – Specific character thread. Use / or pairing names to address a pairing, or + to add another character.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

https://peacecorps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum