Peaceful Earth Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unscheduled Meeting [Jia+Yong Soo]

2 posters

Go down

Unscheduled Meeting [Jia+Yong Soo] Empty Unscheduled Meeting [Jia+Yong Soo]

Post by Jia Wang Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:03 am

Jia paged through the thick stack of documents Yao had asked him to deliver, blatantly ignoring the large, red ‘CONFIDENTIAL’ stamped across the cover. If they really expected him to abide by the whole ‘honour system’ thing, then that was totally their fault. Now, if they’d rigged the folder to shoot lasers and blind him forever, then yeah, maybe he would have thought twice about opening it. But it wasn’t like there was anything too embarrassing written in them...oh, well, except that one of the recruits apparently had a bad case of herpes. Nasty.

After skirting around a noisy group of older men, Jia slipped quietly into the Director’s Office, closing the door with a soft click. He held the documents against his chest, trying his best to look important, but only managing to look adorably indignant. He walked over to the main desk, his confidence dropping with each step – by the time he was close enough to set the papers down, his gaze was fixed firmly onto his (expensive, but stolen) sneakers.
Jia Wang
Jia Wang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Unscheduled Meeting [Jia+Yong Soo] Empty Re: Unscheduled Meeting [Jia+Yong Soo]

Post by Yong Soo Im Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Yong Soo was on a mission. Well, a personal one. Arthur had asked him to do the pile of paperwork he had been avoiding for the past three days, finally putting the Korean into his office and forbidding him from leaving until everything was sorted. Twenty minutes later the work was mostly done and Yong Soo was trying to hack into Arthur’s computer. He was a bit disappointed honestly. The director of PEC should have a more secure system, especially with the number of computer hackers in the organization.

Downloading a few games onto Arthur’s computer, he was halfway through level 7 when the door opened. Pausing in his mass slaughter of pixels, Yong Soo blinked at the Asian boy in front of him.

“Oh wow. I didn’t think there were others as young as me here. If you’re look for the director, Boss Man is out making his rounds. I can take whatever files and stuff you got. My name’s Yong Soo by the way. What’s your name?”

Yong Soo Im

Back to top Go down

Post by Jia Wang Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:39 am

Jia flinched when he was addressed, golden eyes glancing up briefly to give the other boy a quick nod. Had he seen him looking at the files? Is that why he asked for his name? He wasn't going to tattle on him was he? Well, even if he did, he wasn't going down without a fight. No friggin' way, he knew how to use his face to his advantage! Just one puppy dog glance and he'd have the Director in the palm of his hand~

...At least, that's what he'd like to believe...

"Um...these are just some medical reports from the infirmary," he answered, holding the folder over his mouth and looking anywhere but at the Korean seated in front of him. "My big brother asked me to drop them off...so...I am. And...I'll be going now."

After placing the documents gingerly on the desk, Jia turned and briskly walked back towards the door.
Jia Wang
Jia Wang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yong Soo Im Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:49 pm

“Hey wait!” this was the first person even near his age he’d met. Yong Soo wasn’t just gonna let him slip away without at least getting his name. Springing out of the chair, Yong Soo dashed out the room. He left papers sitting where they were. The confidential medical reports fell to the floor in his haste. That wouldn’t even be the main reason for the tongue lashing Arthur would give him later. Honestly, it didn’t take a genius or hacker to know his password was Elizabeth. What would it matter if he left everything out where anyone could see?

“Wait!” Yong Soo called again, catching the Chinese boy by the arm. “You’re name; you forgot to tell me.”

Yong Soo Im

Back to top Go down

Post by Jia Wang Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:27 am

Jia winced when he heard the papers drop, hoping he wouldn't get blamed if they were all messed up when they finally got to the Director. He was steps away from the door when Yong Soo caught and whirled him around, his face now a glowing light pink. Uwah...maybe if he just answered the question this guy would leave him alone...he needed to get back to the library. For a nap.

"Jialong Wang," he said after a moment. "But everyone just calls me Jia...because I guess it's easier to remember."
Jia Wang
Jia Wang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yong Soo Im Sun May 01, 2011 5:24 pm

“It’s nice to meet you Jia.” Yong Soo took his hand, shaking it vigorously. “My name’s Yong Soo, but I guess I already said that. I’ve been working here as the Boss Man’s assistant for like, three weeks now. You said you brought the file for your brother? Does that make you Yao’s little brother. I think his last name is Wang like yours. I only really met him once for the usual physical they give you when you join up. Where do you work? Are you a nurse and help your brother out? Or do you work another section.”

The Korean bounced back and forth on his heals, hand still firmly holding onto Jia’s.

Yong Soo Im

Back to top Go down

Post by Jia Wang Mon May 02, 2011 12:36 am

"Yeah, you introduced yourself already..." he blinked, unnerved by the death grip Yong Soo had on his poor hand. The Director had an assistant? That was news to him...either that or he just hadn't been paying attention. And why would he anyway? As long as he kept away from the hospital (unless it was totally necessaary), then whatever the Korean did was honestly none of his business.

"Yeah, Yao's my big brother, but I um...I work in the library." Jia said slowly, hoping he wouldn't be getting too many visits in the near future. Boring as it was, he rather enjoyed the peace and quiet. "It's just reorganizing the books and stuff, so nothing too special. Um...can you please let go? I can't feel my fingers."
Jia Wang
Jia Wang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yong Soo Im Sat May 07, 2011 12:44 pm

Jia was fidgeting and kinda red looking. Just in his cheeks though. Also, he couldn’t feel his fingers. “Sorry, sorry.” Yong Soo let go of his hand. His own went behind his back to keep from accidently clinging to him again. The Korean had a bad habit of doing that.

“The library? Sounds kinda boring. I haven’t been there though except to get reference material for the Boss Man and stuff. Is it like all boring encyclopedias and biographies and history books and stuff, or are there like, pleasure reading books too?” He was curious. Yong Soo mainly played video games in his spare time, but if they had some interesting books it would be worth a look.

Yong Soo Im

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down